Sunday, December 5, 2010

Review: Mr Coffee Coffee Grinder (Black)


I bought this coffee grinder to make my son fresh rice cereal and to have fresh ground coffee in the morning. As a new mother, coffee has become an essential part of a successful day.

I tried it out for the first time this morning. I used 2 1/2 coffee scoops of coffee and ground for 15 seconds per the instruction pamphlet's directions. It wasn't as loud as I was expecting it to be, which I was pleasantly surprised for. I was also skeptical at first that it would grind so much coffee in so little time and be the accurate grind for my coffee maker but yet again I was pleasantly surprised at how fine the grind (not too fine though).

Once I put the ground coffee into my coffee maker and hit brew, I was giddy with excitement to try my first cup of home made freshly ground coffee. Once I heard those magical beeps from my coffee maker indicating the pot was ready I got my 2 Splenda's, International Delight coffee creamer, and my favorite coffee cup and divulged into an aromatic cup of coffee.

This cup of coffee was absolutely heavenly. The flavor was so fresh and the aroma permeated the kitchen. If you're considering switching from pre-ground coffee to freshly ground, do it. Don't even think about it, just do it. I would recommend this coffee ginder as I was very pleased with it's performance and the outcome. Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment